Throughout the year volunteers are needed to support the BPA. Volunteering is a great way to not only help out the Big Pond Association, but also meet other BPA members and learn first hand what the Association does.
- Volunteers Desperately Needed!!!!
- Prizes - Rich Gallup, Fred Ryon, Kait Gallup Betsy Gallup and Janice Hills
- Grill Masters - Marc Schechter
- Setup: Volunteers desperately needed! This event runs smoothly every year because of all the planning and hard work that is done before hand. If you can show up early to help please let us know!
- Organized by Fred Ryon, members are encouraged to bring a hammer and help out with this annual community service project.
- Chaired by Chuck Bennett, volunteers are needed to help with coordination at the Country Club the day of the event.
The Big Pond Association would like to thank the following for their countless hours of hard work and dedication to making these and other Big Pond events such overwhelming successes in the past.
Betsy Gallup, Janice Hills, Kait Gallup, Alanna Magovern, Kim Schector, Brandon Orzulak, Mike Chumra, Paul Hills, Katie Geiger, Bret Calder, Ellen Ryon, Diane Bennett, Cody Gallup, Joel Salwocki, Eva Chmura, Jarrod Orzulak, Mark Schector and countless others who I may have forgotten